Amazing Scholarship Opportunities
Every year, The Education Foundation awards more than 70 college scholarships to area public high school seniors, ranging anywhere from $1,000 to full 4-year tuition scholarships. If you would like to obtain more information regarding our Senior Scholarship Program, please reach out to our Program Director, Rachel Stimler at 352-955-7003.
Additional Information About Who Qualifies for Our Scholarship Programs
- All applicants must earn a high school degree from the Alachua County Public School System.
- Maintain an overall minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Have already applied for acceptance to an accredited college or vocational program.
- Demonstrate potential for success in your selected program of study.
- Submit an essay, consisting of 500 words or less, on why you feel you are deserving of the award and please make sure that you explain your vision in your essay.
- Complete the necessary application.
Past Scholarship Recipients
- 2018 - To be announced
- 2017 - Layne Bloodsworth
- 2014 - Ian Sasser
- 2014 - Alyssa Harris
- 2012 - Tierney Brooke Martin
- 2011 - Eddie Durant II
- 2010 - William Sands
- 2009 - Zach Law
- 2008 - Kurt Thomas
- 2007 - Thomas Harris
- 2006 - Theresa Sroka